»

Monday, December 29, 2008

Cranky, Sick and Molars

I've been out of commission for the last few weeks for 3 reasons:

1. I have new molars - my two bottom molars took almost a whole month to fully erupt! At first, we thought they were just teeth... but a few weeks later the back part of the molars broke through my gums ... then finally the middle part. I still had leftover gums in the middle of my molars and it totally grossed Mommy out!

2. Sick - It started with a runny nose for a few days (starting on Dec 12.), runny nose turned into "bubbly snot nose" to cough to low fever. I was SUPER clingy at this time and I demanded that Mommy or Daddy hold me 24/7. Every morning, Mommy would wake up and tell Daddy, "I think I'm getting sick too.", but she ate lots of oranges and took Airborne... she didn't get sick until I was almost completely better (Dec. 23)

3. Cranky - With these two things going on in my life, you can only imagine how cranky I was! I definitely wasn't my usual self... I would still get excited when Daddy walked through the door, but then I would get back to being cranky... and I didn't eat for 2 days, which also made me cranky because... well, I'm trying to grow, darn it!

0 comments: