»

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Black Friday continued...

After shopping, we went back to Grandma's house to see my cousins.

I saw Ella and I sat down and insisted that she sit on my lap (by pointing to her and tapping my lap)... I kept insisting and insisting until I got what I wanted!

Ella's (sort of) on my lap! yay!



You would think she was getting too heavy for me, but I don't mind!



I love sitting with Ella!


Cousins!


Here we are with Grandpa!
Elijah still insists that I sit on his lap... I think I'm too big to sit on his lap, I can sit on my own... but I'll (unwillingly) comply - This will probably be the last time, Elijah!
I remember when you used to call me "Simon's cousin"!



I still haven't mastered the "funny face"
Actually, I don't know what the funny face is!


My cousins and I tickle the ivories... One of my favorite things to do at Grandma's!


Then we went home to do my absolute favorite thing... Family nap!

0 comments: