»

Monday, December 29, 2008

Daddy's Holiday Party

Due to major budget cuts this year (Is anybody out there NOT going through budget cuts?!?), Daddy's company decided to forgo the big Christmas party. One of Daddy's co-workers was gracious enough to host a pot-luck Holiday party at his house. There were tons of delicious food (amazing kabobs, yummy sushi and tons of dynamite desserts!). We witnessed "expert" rock band rock stars, a first for Mommy and me - we usually only play with Mediums and the occasional Hard. Mommy was really reluctant to play (following an expert?!?, no thank you.) until some beginners wanted to try (ya... that's more my styl-o)

There were tons of kids for me to play with, but I still wasn't my usual genki self, still recovering... and embarrassed that I had to wear my jacket and hat while the other kids got to run around without their winter gear!

Here I am on a pogo ball!


(sorry - I didn't take any pics with the camera, this was with James' iPhone)

0 comments: