»

Monday, December 29, 2008

Visiting Santa

We had to wait until the last minute to see Santa (December 22) because I was out of commission for two weeks!

It's really weird nowadays, you're not allowed to take a picture of Santa with your camera. You have to stand in a long line (we were lucky to be 2nd in line) and you can only take a picture with THEIR camera and you have to purchase a picture package (the smallest one, 2 5x7's for $16.99) in order to even sit on Santa's lap... In the old days, when Mommy was a kid, children were allowed to see Santa without buying a package. Is it like this in Canada too, or is it just the Bay Area Santas?


So.... here are some pictures of me and Daddy... you just have to BELIEVE that I saw Santa...

Daddy and me visiting Santa in San Francisco Westfield Mall.


I got a little bear for visiting Santa!
(and buying the $40.00 package!)



0 comments: