»

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Union Square Tree Lighting

After our family nap, we got ready to see the tree lighting in Union Square. The Sac Isaac's came over and we all rode the BART together!

Mommy, me, Simon and Elijah on BART


Uncle Jason, Auntie Monica and Ella on the BART.


There were thousands of people in Union Square! We were lucky to have Uncle Josh and Tita Christina save us a spot in Macy's!


Family photo!
Can somebody get me a smile please?



Mommy and Daddy thought nothing of it when they placed their Starbucks blueberry scone on this ledge... Because it was really crowded in Macy's, not everybody could keep an eye on me at all times... Mommy found me stuffing my face with the blueberry scone, (which is a no-no because it contains wheat, dairy AND EGGS!)... but by the look on my face, Mommy could tell that IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!
Yes, I had an itchy face for the rest of the weekend and on to the next week, but the scone was YUMMY!


The tree is lit!


All smiles and looking at the camera!
I'm a little busy with my cookie!


I think Simon got this look from Uncle Josh.



It's kinda hard to get a picture with the 3 of us looking in the same direction...
It's usually like this - with all 3 of us looking at different things!


This is how we're usually positioned when we're with each other!



We tried to put me in the wreath on the other side, but it just wouldn't work either.



I'm riding a triceratops!


I was very excited at FAO Schwarz because we found my Eebee there! I just repeated it over and over again... EEBEE EEBEE EEBEE... Lucky me! Mommy and Daddy bought me an Eebee bowling set, but I won't get it til Christmas!

0 comments: