»

Thursday, December 4, 2008

HOPR's redemption

Technically, this is my first time to eat at House of Prime Rib. I went there for the first time while I was in Mommy's belly. Mommy wasn't pleased with her meal at the time, and even sent her food back! Something Mommy has never done before!

This time, Mommy said her food was good and HOPR redeemed itself. Daddy says he's always been satisfied with their food. This is Tita Christina's absolute favorite restaurant!

Our waiter was great! He was very accommodating to my food allergies - actually it started because he tried to give me extra corn bread and other treats that I can't eat... we told him about my allergies and he brought me some beets (yummy!) and an extra baked potato! I had some of Mommy's prime rib and I loved it!


We told him it was my 18 month birthday and he brought me a raspberry sorbet (dairy free!) with a candle on top! We even sang Happy Birthday to me!My birthday sorbet!



Grandma feeds me some sorbet!


Happy and full...
we even had plenty to take home!

0 comments: