»

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Almost caught up!

I'm so glad that I'm nearly caught up! My eyes are starting to blur, but I'm sooo close... Just gotta push through it!

On Sunday, we went to New Church and since Addi was pretty disruptive in Church (ie. singing when she wasn't supposed to, flirting with the couple behind us... and even getting them to carry her for a while by holding out her arms and saying "UP UP UP"), we decided it was time for her to go to the Nursery. I didn't realize there was a Nursery for infants/toddlers. I knew about kids club and I thought Addison would be with them... nope, there's a Nursery! and she wasn't even the youngest one! There was a 9 month old!

I sat with Addi for about 5 minutes - actually, I sat down by myself while Addi ran around and examined her new surroundings - touching this and that, picking up this and that... it was like one big toy box. The ladies at the nursery said she was really bubbly and excited, but then for the last 10 minutes, Addi started crying and just wasn't having it... makes sense - she started crying shortly after her naptime. Addi was excited to see us and giggled as soon as she saw James! Addi even managed to draw on herself with pen. She loves holding pens and "drawing" with them (the caps are usually on the pens) - I guess she took the cap off this time!

We spent the rest of the day with the Vargas' in the 'ville. Went shopping at Daddy's fave stores BRU and Costco! I climbed on the coffee table and the adults spent the rest of the evening trying to stop me from climbing it! I broke in JR's new baby monitor and I got to sleep in Auntie and Ninong's bed while they had inappropriate dinner conversation!


0 comments: