»

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Art and Soul Festival

On Saturday, August 30, we went to the Art and Soul festival with Auntie La, Aisley and Ison. At the last minute, we decided to BART it instead of drive. We even saw Aisley and Ison's cousins at the BART station.

We watched Zion I first - Daddy made a beeline for the stage - almost lost the others a few times in the process. Everyone else enjoyed the typical Fair food - Garlic fries, Shrimp stick, sandwiches. We listened to a smooth jazz band and Aisley and Ison got to go on a few rides... I'm still too little - gotta wait til next year!


Me and Ison on the packed, non-air conditioned BART.
There was an A's game and a CAL game today.



We zonked out pretty quickly.



Daddy and me in the bandshell area.


Mommy and me - I should have slept a little longer!



The kiddy picture - Of course, Ison and I are kissing!


Don't forget, you have a 10 second window when trying to take a picture of a 1 year old!



Aisley and Ison on the Ghostride the Whip ride.



Ison wasn't digging it at first, but he got used to it in the end.



Aisley at the top of the Rock!



I shared my drink with Ison...



and he shared it back with me!



Me with my fire hat



Ison with his fire hat



The BART train was crowded again on the way home.... James sat with Addi and the stroller and I sat in another section, a little far from the group - but still facing Addi. Addi and I were making faces and blowing kisses to one another. A lady close to me said "That baby really likes you!" I said "I hope so! She's my daughter!" (but not in a rude way)... we all laughed, even other people in the vicinity as Addi continued to blow me kisses!

0 comments: