»

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Jake's first birthday party

On Saturday, we crashed Jacob's first birthday party. It was such an awesome party! It was carnival themed, so there were lots of carnival games and carny snacks like candy apples and popcorn!

I had fun with my Aunties and Ate Seyla - we asked her on Sunday (the next day) what the best part of the party was and she said "Playing with Addi" (awwwwwwwwww!)



Auntie Agnes played the Ball Toss game with me...
I don't have the co-ordination to play this game yet.



Ninang Joy gives me my first Tattoo.
I was worried because it was like she was prepping me for a shot!
Ate Sey was very good at comforting me!


The finished product!


Mommy and Daddy got matching Tattoos!
We didn't get a pic of Daddy's, but it was on the inside of his forearm.


Daddy got in the jumper with me!



Ate Seyla and me in the empty jumper!


Ate Seyla was a snake!


Uncle Andy and Jake Ryan



Ninang Joy was the tattoo lady for the day



group picture!



Auntie Martina and me

0 comments: