»

Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm Sixteen Months Old!

Wednesday, September 24 was a very special day because not only did I turn 16 months old, but it was Samara's 1st birthday and baby Xavier was born!

Mommy wanted to take my 16 month birthday photo in front of the CN Tower. We wanted to take a picture further away from the tower so you could see it against the Toronto skyline, but we just went to the bottom of it instead. You can still see the beautiful Toronto sky - it was such a beautiful day!

For those who don't know, the CN tower is the world's tallest freestanding structure at 553m (1815ft) tall. If you go to the top, you can check out the revolving restaurant and the glass bottom floor! We'll go up the tower when I'm older...then I'll be able to remember the experience!


Here's our first attempt at "Addi and the CN tower"


Daddy and me... aren't we cute?!?


Mommy said "This is the worst possible angle you can take a picture of me!"
It was the only way to get the full tower!



I had lots of fun going up and down while Daddy was lifting me up for the picture!



I'm flying!

Trying to make me look bigger...


In front of the Rogers Centre... the old "Sky Dome"


Some of the city.


Family picture in front of the Sky Dome...


Ok... where to next?

0 comments: