»

Monday, September 15, 2008

The day we left the Bay...

We left the Bay on Thursday, September 11. Mommy did a great job of beginning our monstrous job of packing ahead of time, so she didn't really have to scramble too much on this day like she used to do when she was packing for only herself!

Daddy was able to get home a little early - he made it home just in time to get on his 5-6 call. When he opened the door, I ran towards him expecting a big hug and smothering kisses, but he walked past me so he could start his call... It was the first time I cried because he couldn't hug me! (and definitely the last, after reading this post!)


Mommy and I wait for Daddy to come home so we can have some family QT.



Somethings up with the camera again...
We made it to the airport!
All our luggages in tow...



This darn camera!
Trying to see if it'll work properly!



Checking if it isn't blurry anymore.
I'm already in my pj's!
Red Eye Flight, here I come!



Mommy and Me with our lighter cart.


cheesh!


We tried to get all my energy out before we boarded the plane.
So we ran this long hallway twice.



Daddy was cracking me up!



Ready to go through the airport...
We said bye bye to Daddy :(

0 comments: