»

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm 15 months old!

I'm a very active 15 month old!

I love to run around and talk! Usually, I'm just blabbering, but if you listen very carefully to what I'm saying, you can decipher my baby code.

Some new words:
shoes - shuush - I'll get my shoes or point to pictures of shoes

go - go - as in "Here you go"... I'll hand you something and I expect you to take it from my hands

"good girl" - gugrr - When I do something good, I expect you to praise me and say "good girl"

teeth - chee/tee with clenched teeth - when you ask me to show my teeth or if I see my toothbrush

Peek a boo - Poo Boo - when we're playing peek a boo or when I want to play peek a boo.
Also, whenever there's a blanket over my face.


Sometimes, it looks like I'm dancing to no music, but if you listen very carefully - I'm actually humming. I love to dance!

Body Parts
I'll do things other than touching on command
If you say "eyes", "blinkies", "beautiful/pretty eyes" I'll blink my eyes
"ears", I'll touch my ears
"nose", I'll touch your ears or my ears
"mouth", I'll open my mouth and stick out my tongue
"teeth", I'll say teeth while showing my teeth
"belly button", I'll lift my shirt and show you my belly button and touch it.


I love to stand on all fours and look under my bum!

I love to spin around until I get dizzy.

I learned how to walk backwards and I do it just for fun now!

(In 1 week, I will) learn how to march in place and I do it just for fun too! Sometimes, it's my dance! Just like Grandpa!




You can't really see it, but I'm showing you my belly button!




I'm always on the go, go, go!


Mommy had to chase me all around to take pictures of me!


I was having a blast!
I love being chased!



This is what Mommy wanted - a full size picture of me!

0 comments: