»

Monday, September 22, 2008

Mexican night

It's become somewhat of a tradition... Every now and then, Mommy and my Ninangs Rach, Trae and Joy would get together and have Mexican Night at someone's house... it started with the 4 of them and now there are 8 of us!


Ate Sey, Ate Hannah and me...
Mommy wanted to take a picture of us and Ate Hannah and Ate Seyla walked over to this area and sat down to take a group picture!


Us again!



The 7 of us - Benjoe was with his daddy.
I guess it was Ladies night!



While nobody is watching, I try to climb up the coffee table...
Mommy stopped me right after taking this picture.
See the hippo in the background? I hit my head on the edge of the piano earlier, so we needed to cover it up with something... the hippo will work!


Ate Sey even brought a pinata for us!

0 comments: