»

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Date with my godsisters

On Thursday afternoon, we picked up Ate Rayanne (Daddy's goddaughter) and Ate Hannah (Mommy's goddaughter) to take them out. Initially, we were going to go mini-golfing, but we didn't end up having enough time because we had dinner plans. Instead, we went to the mall... what little girl DOESN'T like to go to the mall!?!?

I don't think they're big enough to swing me properly...
but I loved it anyways!


We sat on this bench to enjoy our ice cream.
I shared a strawberry-orange juice with Daddy, while Mommy devoured her beloved Yogen Fruz.




We rented a stroller for about an hour - the girls got to take turns riding with me!



Rayanne drew a picture of us:
(in order) Daddy, Mommy, me, Rayanne and Hannah!

What a fun day! Can't wait to play mini-putt!

0 comments: