»

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My first Saturday in Toronto

Colouring at Swiss Chalet.



Cheesh!



Lola and me in our matching matching...


After we left Grandpa Vic's house, we all went grocery shopping to find stuff that I can eat. We went to the new Super Center and... it has everything you can think of! There was a humongous produce section that would put Safeway (San Leandro) to shame! There was a whole row just for me! Some tempting items were Rice Ice Cream, Wheat and Egg free pasta and even dairy-free Mac and Cheese! If you didn't know, I'm allergic to eggs, dairy and wheat - my face gets really itchy and red when I eat any of this stuff! Mommy got me Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free and Egg-Free Blueberry Waffles... can't wait to try them!

After the grocery store, we said bye bye to Ninang Joy because she was going downtown. Lola, Mommy and I went to Swiss Chalet... I loved it, but I think it's an acquired taste - you have to be Canadian to like it! Since I'm half-Canadian, I thought it was great!

We got home and I took my nap (I'm soooo jet-lagged!). Mommy continued to get my stuff ready. I was so excited when I woke up because Tiyo Kevin came over! We played and talked for a couple of hours... it was great to see him, even if it was a brief visit.

0 comments: