»

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bayfair play area



Mommy and I went to Bayfair early on Wednesday, August 27 - we had to meet Daddy and the Njissangs for dinner later on, but since it was another scorcher of a day - we made sure to be out of the house at sunset (it's hottest in our place in the early evening, since our windows face west).


Mommy and I went there in my stroller (of course). We went down an elevator and a lady of bigger (and rounder) proportions got in after us. She stood right beside me and...

I poked her belly with my finger and said "beebee"

Mommy looked away in embarrassment, but the lady said,
"yes, I have a purple shirt on too" (huh? My daughter obviously poked your big round belly and said "baby", like she does to Chee-Deh... We were stuck in the elevator with her until the doors opened - no way to walk away from this awkward situation!!!)

As soon as the doors opened, we sped off!

Here's a great action shot of me going down the slide!



0 comments: