»

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Grandma in Toronto!

The Americans and Canadians on the Barrientos' brand new deck!
Uncle Dennis couldn't stop munching on those ketchup chips!



My monkey impersonation.


So if I keep my head like this, this headband will stay on?


On Saturday Morning, Grandma called Lola's house before we woke up (we're still on PST) to ask us to join the family for Brunch at Grandma Cecille's house. We all got ready (Ninang Joy too!) and made the long, long journey to Grandma Cecille's house (a 60 second drive).

It was great to see Grandma and Grandpa, Grandma Babes, Grandpa Dennis and Grandma Marites over in Canada!

I was still a little groggy and not my usual spunky self when we got to the unfamiliar house. Cisco and Zoe also made me a little nervous when they both greeted me by licking my head and face! I love dogs from a far and in books, but not up close... not yet, anyway!

I was excited to see Ate Seyla too! We had lots of fun playing in her Grandma and Grandpa's bed.

0 comments: