»

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Last full day in the Bay

Mommy was really good with her packing schedule (ask James - the master packer didn't even have to touch our luggages... until the airport weigh-in!... we just needed to shuffle a few things!). We got to spend the day in the city, starting with lunch with Daddy! We ate at a patio restaurant (James, fill in the blanks!) where we needed to fold up and hide my stroller! My booster strap broke today too (boo!). I got to try Jerk Chicken for the first time... the inside meat, anyways!

After lunch, I rode the Muni bus for the first time... The driver was nice enough to let out a big, exasperated sigh as he walked over to us to help Mommy lift me up in my big stroller... thanks for rolling your eyes too!

We walked around the city for awhile, hoping to be able to ride the BART home with Daddy... Mommy kept me entertained by going to FAO Schwartz... we found an EEBEE doll! This is the only show that I will fully watch, mind you the shows are only 9 - 13 minutes long, but they always give Mommy enough time to sort the laundry (I like to follow her otherwise and try to climb in the tub!), do the dishes, prepare my lunch/dinner...etc. We didn't get the doll because he was bigger than me! I would much rather get one that's smaller than me.

I couldn't take it much longer... I wanted to be out of my stroller already! I was very vocal about it too... until I passed out. Mommy decided that this was a good time to go home - we couldn't wait any longer!

I slept the entire BART ride home...

Later that evening, Uncle Josh and Auntie Christina joined us at the San Leandro Farmer's Market. We enjoyed our Indian food and falafels. I couldn't eat any curry chicken this time because we now know that I'm allergic to dairy, eggs and wheat - curry chicken has butter/cream in it! It's too bad because I love this curry!

We shut the place down for the first time!

0 comments: