»

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Apple picking

On Monday, September 22, we headed over to Pingle's farm to pick some apples and pick up some corn. It took us about an hour to get there, but it was worth the drive because it was a beautiful day to go apple picking!

Mommy let me wear her neon pink arm-warmers...
It matched the flowers on my dress!


Walking alongside the rows of apple trees.



beside the Royal Gala apples - these were one of 3 varieties that were ready to eat!



It wasn't just my first time seeing apple trees, it was Daddy's first time too!
We popped his cherry apple! or apple cherry?



Try before you buy!


Mommy and me in front of an apple tree


Pick apples? I'd rather pick Ninang Joy's nose.



In front of the corn maze



This is fun!


Family photo!



w/Mommy, Daddy and Lola


w/ Mommy and Lola


w/ Mommy and Ninang Joy


The first timers


My basket full of apples!


Oh my! That's a lot of apples!


Helping Daddy carry the apples...


Oops!
Apples overboard!

Seeing a tractor for the first time!


There was a big kids area, but we'll have to check it out when I'm bigger...


I'm driving the cool bus!


My corny Mom and Berry wonderful Dad!

0 comments: