»

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Begging for food...

It's Marie again...

I'm still behind, but I promise I'll catch up in the next two days *fingers crossed*

So James was out for the day celebrating Josh's birthday (Aug 16) and Addi and I were left to our own devices.

Since I didn't have to cook (I use James' absences as excuses not to cook!), we went out to eat. I guess Addi was pretty hungry because as we were walking to our table, Addi strayed to the side and walked up to a table and opened her mouth WIDE and said "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"... begging for food. The girls at this table laughed and said she was cute... Of course, I grabbed her and apologized for my little begger. We continued to walk and she went up to the next table and did the same thing - this time the girl PUT A PIECE OF CHICKEN CLOSE TO HER FACE... I told the girl to take that away from her - Addi will actually eat it...

What can I say? My girl has no shame. She must get that from Ninang Joy!

0 comments: