»

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Landed in Toronto

Mommy and Me at YYZ airport.
Notice our 4 luggages and big backpack!


In my Canadian car seat!



I fell asleep in the car on the way to Lola's house, but I woke up as we were coming in the door. Mommy was exhausted, so she made it her mission to put me to sleep right away... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED... (eventually!)

We woke up at 1pm - a full 4 hours of sleep! Lola had prepared lunch for us, so we were able to eat right away. We explored the house and I got to know each room. We practiced going up and down the stairs - Mommy tried to teach me how to go down the stairs crawling backwards, but I wasn't into it. I want to see what I'm doing! I played the piano and all the toys Lola had for me!

Mommy was counting the minutes until my next nap time while trying to make me tired so she could nap again - she was still exhausted! We slept from 4 until Lola got home from work... Mommy unpacked our stuff while Lola taught me how to hold the rail while going down the stairs - I like this way MUCH better!

Ninang Joy came over and we all played in Mommy's room until I got tired. Ninang Joy and Mommy caught up until they were tired! It was like my first slumber party!

0 comments: